UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor sv001
Visitor

Spartan 3E LCD

Hello, I bought a spartan 3E FPGA board and now I play with it! I try to write a program for the LCD screen but when i download the program in the board I don't see anythings. I saw a lot of program with microbalze but i don't want use it. It's possibile have help about it? Thanks :)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Visitor antonis2a
Visitor

Re: Spartan 3E LCD

Hi sv001,

I am newbie and I don't know if I can advise you right.but i ll try:smileyhappy:.
 Check from the manual the Interaction with Intel StrataFlash (page 42).
0 Kudos
Visitor a_xilinx
Visitor

Hello,
i used tht kit already...itz lil bit complecated kit...but thr are lotta refnce design available for LCD disply using Picoblez for that kit...using pico for LCD disply is good and simple way to disply anything on LCD... :) so plz try it and then tell me ur experience :)i'll sure help u..
0 Kudos
Visitor sv001
Visitor

Ok I try!! :)
0 Kudos
Visitor a_xilinx
Visitor

hello... :)

Thtz gud...i want to tell u one more thing..actually LCD code is not so difficult but bcoz of complex structure of that board it look lilbit difficult...in my board design i made it simple...display is directly connected to FPGA i.e. 8 bit databus and from this i send data easily by using picoblz...:)
ref.design is available on xilinx site by ken sir :)

0 Kudos