cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
leodev

VC0345 data sheet required

I need the data sheet of VC0345 urgently please help me with a link or any other detail. 

Thanks.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
9 Replies
bassman59
Historian
Historian

0 Kudos
awillen
Mentor
Mentor

Waaah, an infinite hyperlink loop!

Please google your question before asking it.
If someone answers your question, mark the post with "Accept as solution". If you see a particularly good and informative post, consider giving it Kudos (the star on the left).
0 Kudos
bassman59
Historian
Historian

@awillen wrote:

Heh, the answer was as good as the question!

----------------------------Yes, I do this for a living.
0 Kudos
awillen
Mentor
Mentor

@bassman59 wrote:

@awillen wrote:

Heh, the answer was as good as the question!

Woah, that's deep, man!

If someone answers your question, mark the post with "Accept as solution". If you see a particularly good and informative post, consider giving it Kudos (the star on the left).
0 Kudos
eteam00
Instructor
Instructor

Woah, that's deep, man!

Hitting that Rhine River beer a bit early, Adrian?

SIGNATURE:
README for newbies is here: http://forums.xilinx.com/t5/New-Users-Forum/README-first-Help-for-new-users/td-p/219369

Summary:
1. Read the manual or user guide. Have you read the manual? Can you find the manual?
2. Search the forums (and search the web) for similar topics.
3. Do not post the same question on multiple forums.
4. Do not post a new topic or question on someone else's thread, start a new thread!
5. Students: Copying code is not the same as learning to design.
6 "It does not work" is not a question which can be answered. Provide useful details (with webpage, datasheet links, please).
7. You are not charged extra fees for comments in your code.
8. I am not paid for forum posts. If I write a good post, then I have been good for nothing.
awillen
Mentor
Mentor

You're not taking into account that I live in the GMT+01 time zone... Plus it's never too early for some good ol'  fermented Rhine water.

By the way, how do you know about the river Rhine?

0 Kudos
eteam00
Instructor
Instructor

errrrr...  because I watch movies?  I stayed awake in 5th grade Geography classes?

I grew up in New York City, and we joked that the local beer (Knickerbocker) was brewed from Hudson River water.  It was a standing joke at the time that you could drive your car into the Hudson, and when you fished it out the engine oil would have been changed and the gas tank would be full.

Now I live near Portland Oregon.  We joked that the local beer at the time (Henry Weinhard) was brewed from Willamette River water.  At the time, the federal environment police were suing Portland for dumping raw sewage into the river every time it rained (hint: it rains OFTEN in Portland), and were suing the state of Oregon for all the agricultural chemical (fertilizer, insecticide) runoff into the river.

The next state north of Oregon, Washington, had two large breweries claiming that their beer was brewed from Cascade Mountain glacier water (presumably after filtering the deer and raccoon droppings), and their master brewers were Artesians (a near pun on 'artesian wells').

Nowadays, the Hudson River is a model of ecological restoration.  In Oregon, the Willamette River is still a bit of a sewer, but a few billion-dollar sewage treatment plants have helped.  And most important, Oregon is a hotbed of microbreweries with incredible, delightful beers and ales.  Yesssss!  I now sit in front of the TV for hours watching football games, just so I have reason to drink microbrews.

-- Bob Elkind

SIGNATURE:
README for newbies is here: http://forums.xilinx.com/t5/New-Users-Forum/README-first-Help-for-new-users/td-p/219369

Summary:
1. Read the manual or user guide. Have you read the manual? Can you find the manual?
4. Do not post a new topic or question on someone else's thread, start a new thread!
6 "It does not work" is not a question which can be answered. Provide useful details (with webpage, datasheet links, please).
8. I am not paid for forum posts. If I write a good post, then I have been good for nothing.
0 Kudos
awillen
Mentor
Mentor

errrrr...  because I watch movies?  I stayed awake in 5th grade Geography classes?

I didn't realize the river Rhine is featured in movies that air in the US. Except if you mean documentaries – I love documentaries!

was brewed from Cascade Mountain glacier water (presumably after filtering the deer and raccoon droppings)

Huh? What did you think gave it its characteristic, natural, taste?

0 Kudos
eteam00
Instructor
Instructor

I didn't realize the river Rhine is featured in movies that air in the US.

Well, there are two World War II movies that come to mind:

Something for everyone!

- Bob

SIGNATURE:

Summary:
0 Kudos