cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

XM105 I/O volatage levels

I have FMC XM105 Debug card connected to ML605. It is not specified in "FMC XM105 Debug Card User Guide" what logic levels I/O pins have. I'm especially interested in voltage of Connector J15 (FMC_LA32_P and FMC_LA32_N). I think it should be 2.5V, but I need some confirmation. Is it 2.5V or 3.3V?

Thanks in advance !

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted

Re: XM105 I/O volatage levels

@zk1997 The LA32 signal for both HPC & LPC connector is fixed to 2.5V

- Giri
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There's no such thing as a stupid question. Feel free to ask but do a quick search to make sure it ain't already answered.
Keep conversing, give Kudos and Accept Solution when you get one.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

@gnarahar

Thank you for help.
Do you know if I can find a proof in any Xilinx document?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

@zk1997 check in UG534 ML605 User guide and ML605 Schematics

- Giri
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There's no such thing as a stupid question. Feel free to ask but do a quick search to make sure it ain't already answered.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

@gnarahar This is ML605 docs, which has 2.5V pins. And I'm asking about XM105. My project leader said XM105 has level shifter(2.5V<->3.3V) for some pins. And XM105 doesn't specify anything like that.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

@zk1997 on XM105, it is straight from the FMC connector to J15 and LED. There is no level translator on XM105. You can look at XM105 SCH for the same and User guide http://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/boards_and_kits/ug537.pdf for details

- Giri
0 Kudos