cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

commercial use of Spartan-6 FPGA Integrated Endpoint Block for PCI Express IP core

Hi,

I am working on a PCI Express prototype using Spartan - 6 LXT series. And we are planning to Commercialize this product. I am using  LogiCore, Spartan-6 Endpoint Block IP  that is free from xilinx. 

I get this license  "LogiCore, Spartan-6 Endpoint Block for PCI Express, No Charge License", and i understand that i can use this for prototype. But can i use this license for production. 

I have read the End User Agreement and i am not clear with that legal language. What i understood from agreement is that i cannot use iMPACT tool for production purpose. In case i am missing something i want to be clear regarding the use of IP core before taking any Steps for production.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Scholar
Scholar

Re: commercial use of Spartan-6 FPGA Integrated Endpoint Block for PCI Express IP core

v,

The IP cores are free to use in Xilinx devices as part of a bitstream in a Xilinx FPGA device.  If you need the ISE 14.7 shipped to your customer, that would require a license.

Austin Lesea
Principal Engineer
Xilinx San Jose
0 Kudos