UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor adhouib
Visitor

fifo example design used in fifo generator v9.3

Jump to solution

Hello,

I would like to implement a fifo 

i referred to LogiCORE IP FIFO Generator v9.3 document (supported by spartan6 FPGA) and it is listed that there is a fifo exemple design but unfortunately i don't find any link or clear steps in this document to download/get the fifo exemple design .

could you please help me?

Please note that i use ISE14.7 

Thank you.

Best Regards,

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: fifo example design used in fifo generator v9.3

Jump to solution

Hi @adhouib,

From PG057 page no. 210: https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/ip_documentation/fifo_generator/v9_3/pg057-fifo-generator.pdf we can find the example design for the fifo_generator/v9_3 here:

example.PNG

eg.PNG

The chapter 8 page no.186 of the same document describes configuration of this example design.

Regards,
Prathik
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helps to resolve your query.
Helpful answer -> Give Kudos
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Replies

Jump to solution

Hi @adhouib,

From PG057 page no. 210: https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/ip_documentation/fifo_generator/v9_3/pg057-fifo-generator.pdf we can find the example design for the fifo_generator/v9_3 here:

example.PNG

eg.PNG

The chapter 8 page no.186 of the same document describes configuration of this example design.

Regards,
Prathik
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helps to resolve your query.
Helpful answer -> Give Kudos

Visitor adhouib
Visitor

Jump to solution

Hello Prathik,

Thank you very much.

Best Regards.

0 Kudos