UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adventurer
Adventurer

Don't see net on RTL schematic

Jump to solution

Hello.

I created my first project and when I view RTL schematic i don't see connection net UART_RXD.

I use ISE 14.7 I go to schematic through

Снимок.PNG

Please help me where I have a mistake or may be need change some settings? Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Don't see net on RTL schematic

Jump to solution

Hi @485337

I have checked that there are multiple warnings related to trimming of certain flops/latches after synthesizing your project design. 

Hence, i have untick Equivalent Register Removal property. (As shown below.) and it resolves your issue. It 

In Project Navigator go to Process Properties > Xilinx Specific Options > Equivalent Register removal.

equiv.JPG

It will resolve your issue and shows the UART_RXD as an input of Main module as shown below.

uartt.JPG

Regards,

hemangd

Please mark this answer as accepted solution if it resolves the issue at your end.

Regards,
hemangd

Don't forget to give kudos and mark it as accepted solution if your issue gets resolved.
2 Replies

Jump to solution

Hi @485337

I have checked that there are multiple warnings related to trimming of certain flops/latches after synthesizing your project design. 

Hence, i have untick Equivalent Register Removal property. (As shown below.) and it resolves your issue. It 

In Project Navigator go to Process Properties > Xilinx Specific Options > Equivalent Register removal.

equiv.JPG

It will resolve your issue and shows the UART_RXD as an input of Main module as shown below.

uartt.JPG

Regards,

hemangd

Please mark this answer as accepted solution if it resolves the issue at your end.

Regards,
hemangd

Don't forget to give kudos and mark it as accepted solution if your issue gets resolved.
Adventurer
Adventurer

Jump to solution

Thanks a lot.

0 Kudos