cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Observer
Observer

My code works on behavioral simulation but not post synthesis functional simulation

Jump to solution

Here is my code and I give constraints as follows

create_clock -add -name sys_clk_pin -period 10.00 -waveform {0 1} [get_ports { clk }];#set

As you know, it is possible to debug in RTL Simulation. But after synthesis, I cannot identify the variable.

Can you give me some tips or solutions to do debug?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: My code works on behavioral simulation but not post synthesis functional simulation

Jump to solution

Hi @laurent01 ,

Could you provide more information, is this logic bug you are observing in post-synthesis functional simulation ?

Also could you provide testbench/stimulus you are applying to RTL and post-synthesis simulation.

I have tried formal check RTL vs Netlist (2019.2 & 7 series), result is equivalent/PASS. 

Thanks,

Ajay 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: My code works on behavioral simulation but not post synthesis functional simulation

Jump to solution

Hi @laurent01 ,

Could you provide more information, is this logic bug you are observing in post-synthesis functional simulation ?

Also could you provide testbench/stimulus you are applying to RTL and post-synthesis simulation.

I have tried formal check RTL vs Netlist (2019.2 & 7 series), result is equivalent/PASS. 

Thanks,

Ajay 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Observer
Observer

Jump to solution
Thanks, I found the error in my testbench.
0 Kudos