UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

Ram memory connection

Highlighted
Visitor

Ram memory connection

For a project, I'm creating using the schematic view a 15 bit adder that should be connect to a RAM with 16 bit word and a depth of 1K. I designed the RAM using the Core Generator, is it correct? How can i connect the input pins of my RAM symbol  to the output of the 15 bit adder in the schematic?

Re: Ram memory connection

@s224071

Can you share more details on what are you trying to implement? 

Refer below tutorial which shows how to use schematic symbols with CoreGen modules:

https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/sw_manuals/xilinx14_1/ise_tutorial_ug695.pdf

Thanks,
Anusheel
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Search for documents/answer records related to your device and tool before posting query on forums.
Search related forums and make sure your query is not repeated.

Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helps to resolve your query.
Helpful answer -> Give Kudos
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------