Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Report all cell delays of given part

Jump to solution

I want to compare cell propagation delays of different devices. Is there a Vivado command or a text file I should look at to get this information. 

Is it possible to obtain the delay for the worst and best corners?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Report all cell delays of given part

Jump to solution

Hi @omlika,

If you are looking for the absolute delay of the particular logic element/cell for a device part, it will be available in the speed files of respective primitive cell.

You can use below command to get speed file values “get_speed_models”.

i.e. :  report_property –all [lindex [get_speed_models –of [get_bels SLICE_X95Y110/A6LUT}] 0]     ---- This will get the speed files for LUT.

Captuuire.JPG

What you will concern here is SLOW_MAX and SLOW_MIN.

Fast process corner means worst case PVT {lowest voltage and highest temperature}

Slow process corner means best case PVT {highest voltage and lowest temperature}

For more information you can write tcl command get_speed_models –help , get_pips –help & get_wires –help.

Regards,

hemangd

Regards,
hemangd

Don't forget to give kudos and mark it as accepted solution if your issue gets resolved.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Report all cell delays of given part

Jump to solution

Hi @omlika,

If you are looking for the absolute delay of the particular logic element/cell for a device part, it will be available in the speed files of respective primitive cell.

You can use below command to get speed file values “get_speed_models”.

i.e. :  report_property –all [lindex [get_speed_models –of [get_bels SLICE_X95Y110/A6LUT}] 0]     ---- This will get the speed files for LUT.

Captuuire.JPG

What you will concern here is SLOW_MAX and SLOW_MIN.

Fast process corner means worst case PVT {lowest voltage and highest temperature}

Slow process corner means best case PVT {highest voltage and lowest temperature}

For more information you can write tcl command get_speed_models –help , get_pips –help & get_wires –help.

Regards,

hemangd

Regards,
hemangd

Don't forget to give kudos and mark it as accepted solution if your issue gets resolved.

View solution in original post