Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fernands
Visitor
Visitor

Synthesis fails without any message

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

I can't seem to synthesize my design, Vivado (v 2017.4) just says "Synthesis failed" without any message. I attach the hs_err log file in this message. Any help is more  than welcome, thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
aher
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi,

The issue looks to be around instantiation under generate loop. 

Is it possible to synthesize the design using latest vivado build or share rtl design?

-Shreyas

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Try to search answer for your issue in forums or xilinx user guides before you post a new thread.

Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided solves your query.
Give Kudos (star provided in right) to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
aher
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi,

The issue looks to be around instantiation under generate loop. 

Is it possible to synthesize the design using latest vivado build or share rtl design?

-Shreyas

Try to search answer for your issue in forums or xilinx user guides before you post a new thread.

Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided solves your query.
Give Kudos (star provided in right) to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
fernands
Visitor
Visitor

Thanks a lot, I review my code and found the error. How could I have seen this from the report?

0 Kudos