Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pascal.cotret
Visitor
Visitor

XST fatal error during synthesis process

Jump to solution

Hi there, I'm facing an error I've never seen before.

I'm using tools in version 13.2 for Virtex-6 FPGAs.

I have a design in ISE whose behavioral simulation works fine. The "Check Syntax" commmand in "Synthesize - XST" process also works (with no warning and no error). Unfortunately, I have an error during synthesis of my design :

"FATAL_ERROR:Xst:xstblock2aig.c:2814:1.13 -   No init on FF ][615   Process will terminate. For technical support on this issue, please open a WebCase with this project attached at http://www.xilinx.com/support."

Any suggestion in mind ?

Thanks,

Pascal.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pascal.cotret
Visitor
Visitor

Finally, I've found the solution by myself ! :smileyhappy:

The solution was to set the "Keep hierarchy" option of the synthesis process to "Yes" or "Soft" : as my design was a kind of template for testing some connections, XST may do some simplifications that make my design fails.

Any moderator/administrator reading this can list this discussion as solved problem, thanks.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
viviany
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Can you find an FF called "][615" in your RTL code? If yes, give an initial value to this FF. If not, I'd suggest you open a webcase for this problem.

Vivian

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
如果提供的信息能解决您的问题,请标记为“接受为解决方案”。
如果您认为帖子有帮助,请点击“奖励”。谢谢!
0 Kudos
pascal.cotret
Visitor
Visitor

Finally, I've found the solution by myself ! :smileyhappy:

The solution was to set the "Keep hierarchy" option of the synthesis process to "Yes" or "Soft" : as my design was a kind of template for testing some connections, XST may do some simplifications that make my design fails.

Any moderator/administrator reading this can list this discussion as solved problem, thanks.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos