UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

physical design

Hello..

PhysDesignRules:367 - The signal <r_Rx_Serial0_IBUF> is incomplete. The
signal does not drive any load pins in the design.

iam using spartan 3e fpga in xilinx ise when i try to implement uart communication i would have taken uartrx and uarttx module those two i inluded in one main module but when try to pass the inputs to the uartrx iam gettin the above warning ..

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: physical design

At which process did you get this error?

If it is in Implementation, you can open the post-synthesis design in ISE with "Technology Schematic" or in Planahead and check if the signal mentioned in the error message drives any load. If it does drive nothing, check your code to see if there is any mistake that leads to incorrect connection.

-vivian

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
如果提供的信息能解决您的问题,请标记为“接受为解决方案”。
如果您认为帖子有帮助,请点击“奖励”。谢谢!
0 Kudos

iam getting the warning message in map section.
i think nothing wrong in my code i make correct connectins to each other
0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Can you check the post-synthesis schematic in ISE "Technology Schematic" or in Planahead?

-vivian

如果您认为帖子有帮助,请点击“奖励”。谢谢!
0 Kudos

i opened and i checked the rx pin is not drive by any source .
what should i do to resolve this physical design issues .
what my be the issues for this rx pin is not connecting to desired pin location
0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Can you post the screenshot of the schematic and the related code snippet?

-vivian

如果您认为帖子有帮助,请点击“奖励”。谢谢!
0 Kudos