Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Explorer
Explorer

vivado 2016.3 synthesis problem

Jump to solution

1)I only changed xdc file, but it needs me re-synthesis, how to force synthesis in vivado 2016.3.

2)I use vivado 2016.3 package my ip, it included the ip-catalog, and can add to the block design. But when I synthesis, cannot include my ip's source file. I manually add the my source file to the project, cannot associate to the block design.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: vivado 2016.3 synthesis problem

Jump to solution

Hi @luoyanghero,

Go to design runs tab, right click on synth_1  and click on force up to date.

For 2nd query please create a new thread in design entry board to target correct audience :).

Thanks,
Arpan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1.JPG
2 Replies
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hi @luoyanghero,

Go to design runs tab, right click on synth_1  and click on force up to date.

For 2nd query please create a new thread in design entry board to target correct audience :).

Thanks,
Arpan
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

View solution in original post

1.JPG
Highlighted
Explorer
Explorer

Jump to solution
thanks a lot.
0 Kudos