UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor xuser72
Visitor

DVI Receiver Timing Constraint set_input_delay

pic2a.jpg

pic1.jpg

Hello Xilinx team, can you explain me how to calculate tco min and tco max for TFP401A-EP DVI Receiver for set_input_delay constraints.

I use it with 148.5MHz clk freq. and on a second Board with 74.25MHz clock from the Reveiver IC to my FPGA.
Can I use the setup and hold values of the datasheet directly or do I have to calculate the values which depends on the period time Tclk, rise and fall times of data and clock? 
I use it with 1pixel/clock on the rising edge. 

Clock 148.5MHz:
tco min = ?
tco max = ?

Clock 74.25MHz:
tco min = ?
tco max = ?

pic2.jpg
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Visitor xuser72
Visitor

Re: DVI Receiver Timing Constraint set_input_delay

No Response?
0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Can you provide a diagram of the interface connections between the DVI Receiver and the FPGA?

What data is the FPGA receiving and which is the capturing clock on the FPGA side?

In general, you can first try to match the interface to one of the "input delay constraints template" in the Vivado language template.

And then you can use the data given in the device data sheet to calculate the parameters used in the input delay constraints in the template.

-vivian

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
如果提供的信息能解决您的问题,请标记为“接受为解决方案”。
如果您认为帖子有帮助,请点击“奖励”。谢谢!
0 Kudos
Visitor xuser72
Visitor

DVI_IN.jpg
0 Kudos