UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adventurer
Adventurer

Maybe a bug of the timing analyzer of the ISE10.1(about cross probe)

I am doing a project using Virtex2Pro and the edition of my software is ISE10.1. But when I click the path, which has a blue link, to cross probe in the floorplanner or FPGA Editor, it says "cross probing is not available for this architecture". For example, I cannot click the maximum data path to cross probe. When I want to cross probe, I can only open FPGA Editor first and start the timing report. The worst thing is that if I right click the data path in the timing analyzer, there will be a fatal error and ISE will be closed anyway.

But when I use ISE10.1 and doing a project of V5, I can cross probe in timing analyzer. However, it can only cross probe with floorplanner. I want to know how to cross probe with FPGA Editor and Technology Schematic(I use XST).

0 Kudos