cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sarit8
Participant
Participant

Timing report - How can I get all the path of the design?

How can I  the timing report get all the path of the design?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
syedz

@sarit8.

report_timing_summary is the command which you should look for. Check page 1237 in below User guide:

https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/sw_manuals/xilinx2017_2/ug835-vivado-tcl-commands.pdf

--Syed

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

Did you check our new quick reference timing closure guide (UG1292)?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
sarit8
Participant
Participant

I tried the following:

report_timing_summary -file C:/sarit/timing.txt , but I didn't get all the paths

0 Kudos
arpansur

Hi @sarit8,

Go for report timing summary and increase the number of paths to a large number.

Thanks,
Arpan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.png
2.JPG
0 Kudos
yashp

Hi,

Use below command.

report_timing_summary -file <file name> -delay_type min_max -max_path <no. of paths>

The more you select number of paths the more the size of report. Make sure you have enough RAM to run this command otherwise you may get bad malloc error if you are using local system due to overshoot of memory usage.

Thanks,
Yash
0 Kudos