cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
buddha1987
Voyager
Voyager

What is mean of "group" and "endpoint" in "number of paths per group" and "number of paths per endpoint"?

Jump to solution

When I open the report timing tab after I opened the design, I can see the path limits (as attachment). I have two questions:

1. For the setting about "number of paths per group". What is the "group" here ? Does the pair of a source (launch) clock and destination (latch) clock determine a group?

2. For the setting about "number of  paths per endpoint". Is the endpoint a destination register? If I set the number as "2", I will see 2 paths that has the same destination register, right?

Thanks.

1.jpg
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
graces

1. The destination clock determines a path group.

2. That's correct.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
If starting with Versal take a look at our Versal Design Process Hub and our Versal Blogs.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
graces

1. The destination clock determines a path group.

2. That's correct.

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
If starting with Versal take a look at our Versal Design Process Hub and our Versal Blogs.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
buddha1987
Voyager
Voyager
Thanks, graces.
0 Kudos