UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor dingdda
Visitor

Can lvds clk connect to DBC pin?

Jump to solution

I am using iserdese3 to deserialize lvds(consulted xapp1315), deserialization factor is 7. On my board lvds clk connect to DBC pin,  it report error below, could you tell me how to deal with it?无标题.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Can lvds clk connect to DBC pin?

Jump to solution

Hi @dingdda 

Can you please share the schematic depecting unrouted connection? 

Is there any specific reason for not using clock coming on GC pin. For component mode usage ,the clock should come on GC pin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply if you have any queries, give kudos and accept as solution
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Jump to solution

Hi @dingdda 

Can you please share the schematic depecting unrouted connection? 

Is there any specific reason for not using clock coming on GC pin. For component mode usage ,the clock should come on GC pin.

Reply if you have any queries, give kudos and accept as solution
0 Kudos
Visitor dingdda
Visitor

Jump to solution

Thank you. I have determine to change the hardware!

0 Kudos