UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Participant joe306
Participant

Functional Footprint for Zync Ultrascale EV

Jump to solution

Hello, I'm looking to use the Zync Ultrascale EV XCZU7EV-2FFVF1517 fpga. I'm looking for documentation that would show the functional locations of the BGA pins. Can anyone help me find the documentation?

Thank you,

Joe

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Functional Footprint for Zync Ultrascale EV

Jump to solution

@joe306  UG1075 Chapter 3 is the one you need to look at

- Giri
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There's no such thing as a stupid question. Feel free to ask but do a quick search to make sure it ain't already answered.
Keep conversing, give Kudos and Accept Solution when you get one.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

@joe306  UG1075 Chapter 3 is the one you need to look at

- Giri
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There's no such thing as a stupid question. Feel free to ask but do a quick search to make sure it ain't already answered.
Keep conversing, give Kudos and Accept Solution when you get one.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Participant joe306
Participant

Jump to solution
You are right. Sorry for my laziness.
0 Kudos