UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Newbie joebre

RFSOC availability

Hello, just a short question...

I'm unable to identify a distributor selling Xilinx RFSoc parts (they aren't even in the product catalog). Any suggestion to where to look ?

It seems that only ZCU111 is currently sold. I'm investigating the opportunity to design a product based on ZU25DR. Has this part been released to customers ? where can I ask for a quotation or buy some parts?  have the RFSocs been retired from the market due to problems ?

Thanks in advance for the answer.

Regards, Joel

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Re: RFSOC availability

check the following link for authroized distributors, you can contact the sales/fae from the distributors in your region to check on the availability and lead time of the device

https://www.xilinx.com/about/contact/authorized-distributors.html

0 Kudos
Newbie joebre

Hello, none of this distributors have XCZUxxDR parts in their catalog. I was just wondering what is the current selling status @ xilinx

0 Kudos
Newbie joebre

Does anybody succeed on buying XCZU25DR RFSocs ? If yes when and at which price ?

Have this parts ever been sold (ex AVNET, DIGIKEY...)?

Please do not replay with a distributor list or at least check that the distributor has the device on their catalog (it seems that there isn't one which is selling them in a form different than the evaluation board)

Regards, Joel

0 Kudos

I am checking with the concerned team and you will get response on the same

0 Kudos