UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thermal Resistance of the xqzu27dr-2ffqg1517i

Suppose my electrical designer has selected the xqzu27dr-2ffqg1517i for one of our boards. 

Where can I find a list of top side and bottom side thetas for this and similar parts?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Thermal Resistance of the xqzu27dr-2ffqg1517i

@patrickloney 

I believe you are looking for these values to design your Thermal solution. If so, we recommend using the DEPHI models we provide to do your simualtion. 

Are you looking at XQ package (Defense Grade) or XC (Commercial) since there is no XQZU27DR. Only XQZU21/28/29DR.. If XQ, we have DELPHI models for XQZU21DE-FFRD1156 and XQZU28DR-FFRE1156 for download here

If XC, we have XCZU27DR- FFVE1156/FFVG1517/FSVE1156/FSVG1517 in above link. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There's no such thing as a stupid question. Feel free to ask but do a quick search to make sure it ain't already answered.
Keep conversing, give Kudos and Accept Solution when you get one.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos