UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer jineshjhonsa
Observer

ZYNQ RFSOC sample program for DAC

Hello,

I made RFSOC work using an RFDC evaluation tool.  I generated bitstream using the Non-MTS design as a hardware circuit and now I am writing software to make DAC and Adc work in JTAG mode. Do you have a sample program that replicates the evaluation tool function in C or C++ language which generates a sine wave at 1300 Mhz or any frequency that I can write in Xilinx SDK and then customize according to my requirements?

Please let me know.

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Re: ZYNQ RFSOC sample program for DAC

0 Kudos
Observer jineshjhonsa
Observer

I know about this driver but It shows how to configured DAC and ADC.

The workflow of RFDC evaluation is

1)sinewave sample data file sent to DMA through ethernet 

2) data sen to from DMA to DAC block

3)Dac block goes into loopback

4)DAC  block to output XM500 card.

If you have a sample program that follows the above workflow  would be very useful for the developer to use it.

Please let me know if the RF-DC evaluation software developer in Xilinx can send a  sample program in C that does the software workflow for DAC. It would be really helpful if that could be done.

Thank you,
Jinesh Jhonsa

Contributor
Contributor

Hi Jinesh,
I'm also looking for this example design. Were you able to fine it on Xilinx's wiki?
0 Kudos
Observer nicolas05
Observer

Hello @lalitbhambhani  @jineshjhonsa  , have you found a sample design?

Thank you!

0 Kudos