cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shixiaoke
Participant
Participant

A question about xapp1315

I want to use a demo (xapp1315 reference design) to receive lvds signal in the xczu3eg.

In the file , rx_clkgen_1to7.v , it uses "IBUFGDS_DIFF_OUT". But , in the xczu3eg , the device does not include the "IBUFGDS_DIFF_OUT".

I don't know , how to replace the "IBUFGDS_DIFF_OUT" in rx_clkgen_1to7.v .

0 Kudos
2 Replies
pthakare

Hi @shixiaoke 

Zynq Ultrascale+ MPSoC do support IBUFDS_DIFF_OUT. 

If i assume correctly this confusion arises because you dont find ZYnq Ultrascale+ MPSoC under the language template.

The PL for ZYnq Ultrascale+ MPSoC is pretty much similar to other Ultrascale+ Variants ( Kintex Ultrascale+ and Virtex Ultrascale+) and

supports all the primitives which are there for KU+ and VU+ under the language template 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply if you have any queries, give kudos and accept as solution
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@shixiaoke 

-adding a little to comments of @pthakare :

The UltraScale libraries guide (UG974) shows that IBUFGDS_DIFF_OUT is not supported for your device.  However, as pthakare says, the IBUFDS_DIFF_OUT is supported.  IBUFDS_DIFF_OUT can be used in place of IBUFGDS_DIFF_OUT.

Older documentation refers to IBUFG/IBUFGDS and the “G” indicated that these were IBUF/IBUFDS used to route a clock instead of an ordinary signal.  However, there was no physical difference between IBUF and IBUFG, nor was there any physical difference between IBUFDS and IBUFGDS.

Mark

0 Kudos