cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bpiepgrass

Availability of Daisy chain 1760 and 1156 BGA packages

We are planning to use the 2 following parts (XCKU115-2FLVB1760I and XQKU060-1RFA1156M) in space flight applications that require mechanical qualification testing. Typically we use blank packages with daisy chained leads to implement this testing. However we have not been able to successfully locate blank substrates of either of these 2 package types. Can you please point me to an appropriate source or Xilinx contact that can help me? Thanks Benny Piepgrass

0 Kudos
5 Replies
drjohnsmith
Teacher
Teacher

Could you use the normal parts, and use the JTAG chain ?
<== If this was helpful, please feel free to give Kudos, and close if it answers your question ==>
0 Kudos
bpiepgrass

Unfortunaltly live packages have many power & ground pins around the perifery and corners.

These are the high stress areas where our testing needs to focus.

Does anyone have contact info for the BGA packaging group?

0 Kudos
gnarahar

@bpiepgrass  You need to touch base with your FAE who can check on the daisy chain and mechanical packages for you.

- Giri
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
If starting with Versal take a look at our Versal Design Process Hub and our Versal Blogs
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
bpiepgrass

How do I get contact info my FAE?

Southwest Research Institute, San Antonio, Tx., 78238

0 Kudos
gnarahar

@bpiepgrass  I am checking with our distributor partner FAE if they are covering you. I will update once I hear back. 

Edit: Update: George N from Avnet will be reaching out to you soon Benny. 

- Giri
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
If starting with Versal take a look at our Versal Design Process Hub and our Versal Blogs

0 Kudos