UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor lisa_liu
Visitor

Can I use DIFF_SSTL18_I or DIFF_HSTL_I_18 or SUB_LVDS for LVDS signals in HR IO bank?

Jump to solution

Hi,

In HR IO bank, only LVDS_25 is supported. But the VCCO is set as 1.8V.

Can I use DIFF_SSTL18_I or DIFF_HSTL_I_18 or SUB_LVDS IO standard?

The LVDS signals contains both input and output.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Can I use DIFF_SSTL18_I or DIFF_HSTL_I_18 or SUB_LVDS for LVDS signals in HR IO bank?

Jump to solution

Hello,

Yes you can use DIFF_SSTL18_I, DIFF_HSTL_I_18 or SUB_LVDS for implementing your interface.  You do want to confirm that the standard you use will meet the input and output requirements for the device you are interfacing with.  Using the Kintex UltraScale device as an example, you can find this information in DS892, v1.16, Tables 12 and 13.

Thank you,

Sam

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Can I use DIFF_SSTL18_I or DIFF_HSTL_I_18 or SUB_LVDS for LVDS signals in HR IO bank?

Jump to solution

Hello,

Yes you can use DIFF_SSTL18_I, DIFF_HSTL_I_18 or SUB_LVDS for implementing your interface.  You do want to confirm that the standard you use will meet the input and output requirements for the device you are interfacing with.  Using the Kintex UltraScale device as an example, you can find this information in DS892, v1.16, Tables 12 and 13.

Thank you,

Sam

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

You can find the available attributes for each IO Standard in UG571, v1.9 on the tables listed below.

HSTL Class I Allowed Attributes: Table 1-36

SSTL Allowed Attributes: Table 1-44

SUB_LVDS Allowed Attributes: Table 1-69

0 Kudos