Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kkbhagavath
Visitor
Visitor

MIO Pin List

Jump to solution

Hi,

Where can I see the dedicated pin name of MIO pins? For ex: I want to check which is TX & RX pins of UART0 among the available MIO pins. My FPGA part no. is XCZU4EG-1SFVC784E.

Best regards,

Bhagavath

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tenzinc

@kkbhagavath wrote:

Thanks for your response.

Actually I hsd checked this in the TRM. The doubt I have is about the pin connections in individual interface.

For example: UART pins are mapped to MIO 2 & 3. Which is the TX & RX among these 2 pins? Is this configurable through VIvado Software? 

Best regards,

Bhagavath

-Yes. If you need to know the specific package pin you can find that in the ASCI Pinout or the post implementation IO ports tab. 

PS IO bank UART.JPGdf

Regards,

T

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

Get started FAST with our UltraFAST design methodoly guides and don't forget to visit our Xilinx Design Hubs for additional resources and reference.

If starting with Versal take a look at our Versal Design Process Hub and our Versal Blogs

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Any of the MIO pins can be tied to any (low speed) peripheral.

This is defined when you configure your PS in Vivado. IO tab, I think

0 Kudos
timothyv
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hello @kkbhagavath 

I have included a link to UG1085, which will give you information on the MIO of the Zynq Ultrascale+. Page 783, in particular, has what you are looking for. 

UG1085: https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/user_guides/ug1085-zynq-ultrascale-trm.pdf

I hope this helps! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kkbhagavath
Visitor
Visitor

Actually I hsd checked this in the TRM. The doubt I have is about the pin connections in individual interface.

For example: UART pins are mapped to MIO 2 & 3. Which is the TX & RX among these 2 pins? Is this configurable through VIvado Software? 

Best regards,

Bhagavath

0 Kudos
tenzinc

@kkbhagavath wrote:

Best regards,

Bhagavath

-Yes. If you need to know the specific package pin you can find that in the ASCI Pinout or the post implementation IO ports tab. 

PS IO bank UART.JPGdf

Regards,

T

Get started FAST with our UltraFAST design methodoly guides and don't forget to visit our Xilinx Design Hubs for additional resources and reference.

If starting with Versal take a look at our Versal Design Process Hub and our Versal Blogs

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post