Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Petalinux RFSoC ZCU111 Loopback

Hi everybody,

Currently, I am doing a loopback using Petalinux and RF DC Evaluation Tools, but It seems that doesn't work.

I would like to show here my procedure for how I did it with Vivado, SDK, and Petalinux (all in version 2019.1)

A. In Windows:

I create my design with Vivado using the reference design MTS, generate bitstream and export to SDK

Creating SDK application and verify with a Spectrum Analyzer and ZCU111. Everything is fine.

B. In Linux:

I want to create a boot Image of my design with Petalinux then copy all the images to boot with SD Card using RF DC Evaluation tool and ZCU111

I just know how to do it with the 3 reference examples: MTS, Non-MTS, and SSR according to ref [1], but with my design, I don't know how to do it due to the different file structure

Reference example structure

Screenshot from 2020-07-01 12-09-19.png

My design structure:

Screenshot from 2020-07-01 12-06-37.png

ref [1] https://xilinx-wiki.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/A/pages/130973731/PetaLinux+Build+Tutorial+for+2019.1

Really appreciate if you could help

Regards

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted

You can compile an application as part of the linux build in petalinux.

Then you can run it after booting linux. 

https://xilinx-wiki.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/A/pages/70254659/Creating+Linux+application+targeting+the+RFDC+driver+in+SDK+2018.3

This wiki is a bit old but you can use it for a template on how to do this

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

I am sorry for late reply,

I don't want to boot with Linux, I just want to use images to boot with SD card and verify my design (SW+HW) works well or no

Thank you

0 Kudos