UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Newbie joebre

RFSOC availability

Hello, just a short question...

I'm unable to identify a distributor selling Xilinx RFSoc parts (they aren't even in the product catalog). Any suggestion to where to look ?

It seems that only ZCU111 is currently sold. I'm investigating the opportunity to design a product based on ZU25DR. Has this part been released to customers ? where can I ask for a quotation or buy some parts?  have the RFSocs been retired from the market due to problems ?

Thanks in advance for the answer.

Regards, Joel

0 Kudos
10 Replies

Re: RFSOC availability

check the following link for authroized distributors, you can contact the sales/fae from the distributors in your region to check on the availability and lead time of the device

https://www.xilinx.com/about/contact/authorized-distributors.html

0 Kudos
Newbie joebre

Hello, none of this distributors have XCZUxxDR parts in their catalog. I was just wondering what is the current selling status @ xilinx

0 Kudos
Newbie joebre

Does anybody succeed on buying XCZU25DR RFSocs ? If yes when and at which price ?

Have this parts ever been sold (ex AVNET, DIGIKEY...)?

Please do not replay with a distributor list or at least check that the distributor has the device on their catalog (it seems that there isn't one which is selling them in a form different than the evaluation board)

Regards, Joel

0 Kudos

I am checking with the concerned team and you will get response on the same

0 Kudos

Dear KKN :-)

Were you able to find information on general availability dates of the RFSoC range. In Europe Xilinx tell me to contact AVNET Silica, in the USA they tell me AVNET. When I search their webistes, the only parts that come up are defence grade ZU28DR with prices ranging from 13,000 Euros to 39,000 Euros with a 26 week delivery time. Can you please give some indication on general availability dates for the commercial grade devices :-) ?. The reference board ZCU111 containing the commercial grade XCZU28DR-2FFVG1517E is generally available but no individual parts are. It's really difficult to get any information on availability dates - Im beginning to question my sanity :-)

Thanks

David

0 Kudos

Hi Joel,

I read your post with interest because I am having same problem sourcing any parts from the RFSoC range. Did you find any info when these parts will be available. There's 6 month lead times on AVNET for militray grade parts and Digi-Key nothing comes back.

Thanks in advance

David

0 Kudos

Hi @endurosat_xilinx_dpd

You can get in touch with the distributor sales engineer/FAE of your region to get the exact lead time details.

https://www.xilinx.com/about/contact/authorized-distributors.html#emea

--Krishna

0 Kudos

Any luck here?

I am looking to find information on XCZU49DR RFSOC Commercial variant.
I have had no luck with any distributors (Avnet, Digikey, Farnell) for UAE Region.

We are currently exploring designing systems around Xilinx Zynq RFSoC FPGAs.
Can you please advise as to how do we go about signing up for FAE services?

We are based in Abu Dhabi, UAE.

Thanks,

Abdul Mujeeb

0 Kudos

49DR is the 3rd Generation RFSoC. It will not be available for some time.
I can't help you find a distributor in your region because I simply don't know who it would be. Have you never used Xilinx devices before?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response.

Yes I have designed systems around Xilinx Devices but not in this region. I have tried contacting AVNET, Digikey, Mouser and Farnell but had no luck so far.

I am having difficulty in even accessing some of the material due to export control compliance. (I have written several emails to Xilinx to sort this out)

Can you please refer me to Field Application Engineering team at Xilinx?

Thanks

Abdul

0 Kudos