Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arashr
Explorer
Explorer

RFSoc ADCs' Clock Phase Adjustment

Jump to solution

Hi,

I'm using ZCU111 and I need to adjust when ADCs of two tiles sample data. I have read the documentation [269] but my question still exists. How does MTS achieve synchronization, does it shift the LMX2594's clock phase?  If not, is it possible to adjust the clock phase of a tile? 

In other words, I want ADCs of one tile operate at a clock phase of 20 degrees offset relative to another tile.

Thank you in advance for any advice.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pthakare

Hi @arashr 

To understand the how MTS achieve syncronization , you need to first figure out what are the possible source of latency mismatch across the tiles:

Please refer to the blog below by our expert to understand the MTS procedure

https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Design-and-Debug-Techniques-Blog/Getting-in-Synch-with-RF-Data-Converters/ba-p/1071111

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply if you have any queries, give kudos and accept as solution
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
pthakare

Hi @arashr 

To understand the how MTS achieve syncronization , you need to first figure out what are the possible source of latency mismatch across the tiles:

Please refer to the blog below by our expert to understand the MTS procedure

https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Design-and-Debug-Techniques-Blog/Getting-in-Synch-with-RF-Data-Converters/ba-p/1071111

Reply if you have any queries, give kudos and accept as solution

View solution in original post