UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommendation for thermal material interface between FFVA1156 package and heatsink

Hi,

I am asking for some material / company recommendations from Xilinx for the thermal material interface, which will transfer the heat from the FPGA chip to the heatsink.

Thank you very much,

Antonio

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Recommendation for thermal material interface between FFVA1156 package and heatsink

I would ask your Xilinx authorized distributor, and Xilinx power partners, (TI, Maxim, etc.)

0 Kudos

Re: Recommendation for thermal material interface between FFVA1156 package and heatsink

ammantas@iaa.es,

If you haven't read our packaging user guide I would start there in terms of some background info for designing and picking proper thermal solutions for your application. Your question while sounding simple is very open and needs more context of application and design parameters you are working with. We don't have a recommended TIM supplier. Contact your local Xilinx or Avenet FAE about it and they should be able to help you narrow down your search. 

Regards,

T

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos