cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requesting for xazu7evfbvb900pkg.txt file

Jump to solution

Hi,

I could not able to open xazu7evfbvb900pkg.txt file and links is https://www.xilinx.com/support/packagefiles/zuppackages/xazu7evfbvb900pkg.txt

Please share me xazu7evfbvb900pkg.txt file.

And also Kindly let me know the pin description difference between xazu7evfbvb900pkg and xczu7evfbvb900pkg.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tenzinc

Hello,

Interesting, seems the link is broken. I will see what is going on and fix the issue. Please use pinout file for the commercial part # xczu7evfbvb900 as it should be the same as a workaround.  

Regards,

T

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

Get started FAST with our UltraFAST design methodoly guides and don't forget to visit our Xilinx Design Hubs for additional resources and reference.

If starting with Versal take a look at our Versal Design Process Hub and our Versal Blogs

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
tenzinc

Hello,

Interesting, seems the link is broken. I will see what is going on and fix the issue. Please use pinout file for the commercial part # xczu7evfbvb900 as it should be the same as a workaround.  

Regards,

T

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

Get started FAST with our UltraFAST design methodoly guides and don't forget to visit our Xilinx Design Hubs for additional resources and reference.

If starting with Versal take a look at our Versal Design Process Hub and our Versal Blogs

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post