cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Observer
Observer

Slew rate Zynq Ultrascale+

Unfortunately I was not able to find a number for the slewrate of the output drivers of the Zynq Ultrascale+.

How much is the slewrate (SLOW, MEDIUM, FAST) (in V/s) for the FPGA xczu7ev-ffvc1156-2-e?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted

This is why we provide IBIS models!

-T

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Observer
Observer

To my knowledge the IBIS model contains also characteristics from the pad. I am interested in the slew rate of the output of the internal OBUF without characteristics from the pad. Is it possible to get numbers for that?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

The die pad? What for? There is only SLOW/MEDIUM/FAST slew options at the most for an IOSTANDARDS. Some just have the SLOW/FAST. These you can gauge by using the respective standards in IBIS simulation data or even the ibis IV table data. Hopefully you are not confusing it with the package parasitic. In most simulators you can avoid including the package parasitic effects and most ibis data viewers do not include them is the bare modeling table data. 

-T

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Observer
Observer

So you mean if I look at the IBIS "Rising/Falling Waveform" or the "Ramp" entry for a pad, the values provided there are without package parasitics?

0 Kudos