Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vineeth
Visitor
Visitor

Thermal Resistance Data of XCZU67DR

Hi Team

Can you please share the thermal resistance data and junction temperature of "XCZU67DR-2FFVE1156I"

Thanks and regards,

vineeth

0 Kudos
1 Reply
tenzinc

These are usually located in UG1075 however I see it is not updated with these newer gen 3 RFSOC devices yet. Not a surprise since I see most of the data is still provided access via the lounge. I assume you know that these are obtained using JEDEC setup/parameters so they will not really be reflective of real world application. They maybe good for comparing different base device package thermal characteristic at a glance. We also provide thermal models as well which you can use to build a more realistic application of your full thermal set up and simulate with for more accurate results. I will PM resistance values for now. 

Regards,

T

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

Get started FAST with our UltraFAST design methodoly guides and don't forget to visit our Xilinx Design Hubs for additional resources and reference.

If starting with Versal take a look at our Versal Design Process Hub and our Versal Blogs

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos