Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
trenz-al
Scholar
Scholar

UG1087 small error

AMS_PL_SYSMON

it seems the addresses for SUPPLY2 and SUPPLY3 (or its meaning) are swapped.

SUPPLY2: VCC_BRAM reads back as 1.8V what really can be true :) there would be smoke coming out, but UltraSoM+ is happily alive :)...

0 Kudos
4 Replies
pratham
Scholar
Scholar

@trenz-al Thanks for poinintg this out. Can you please send your feedback by clicking on send feedback from the UG? This feedback goes to documentation team and owner of this UG.

-Pratham

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
trenz-al
Scholar
Scholar

Dear @pratham

I would do it, but how? Did you verify that it is possible todo what you asked?

http://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/registers/ug1087/ug1087-zynq-ultrascale-registers.html

UG1087

where is the feedback link or button? I do not see it.

0 Kudos
pratham
Scholar
Scholar

@trenz-al I didnt check. Seems HTML, i would check on this and let you know other way to send feedback

-Pratham

Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
0 Kudos
trenz-al
Scholar
Scholar

would it just be simpler you do it (forward this info to where it is needed) as talking about it so long here?

0 Kudos