UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Explorer
Explorer

Ultrascale LVDS support for HR and HP bank

Jump to solution

I received an error for a ultrascale device stating:  IO bank 66 has incompatible IO.

Bank 66 is a HP and I have assigned lvds_25 to this bank.

According to UG571 (v1.10) on page 12 and 13 Notes 2: it state that it support both HP and HR.

Therefore I have a conflicting issue where an error occur eben though UG571 state that it is suppotrted, please clarify this?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Ultrascale LVDS support for HR and HP bank

Jump to solution

Use LVDS standard for HP and LVDS_25 for HR banks.  Be sure your VCCO is compatible.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Jump to solution

Use LVDS standard for HP and LVDS_25 for HR banks.  Be sure your VCCO is compatible.

View solution in original post

Explorer
Explorer

Jump to solution

Strange but according to ug571, a HR bank can support voltage range from 1.2 to 3.3v and in addition it stated lvds signaling support. I have already build my board based on this because I need this to support lvds-18 in HR bank. Is there a discrepancy in the table and figure? Seem like I have to resin my board if this is true.

please confirm. 

0 Kudos