Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bowen_fu
Explorer
Explorer

VCU108 Board Tandam PROM

Jump to solution

Hi,

I generate PCIe example following PG156. In page 79 of the document, it sas VCU108 is supported to implement Tandem PROM.

I use Vivado v2015.4.2, but it still give the error when generating bitstream: [Vivado 12-4165] Tandem Configuration bitstream generation is not supported for part xcvu095-ffva2104-2-e-es2.

Is the document not telling the truth?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pratham
Scholar
Scholar

@bowen_fu Let me check and get back to you on this. I think it is supported but since you are getting an error, let me reconfirm

-Pratham

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
syedz

@bowen_fu,

Check page number 7 in release notes of Vivado 2015.4:

http://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/sw_manuals/xilinx2015_4/ug973-vivado-release-notes-install-license.pdf

Capture.PNG

--Syed

Try to search answer for your issue in forums or xilinx user guides before you post a new thread.

Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided solves your query.
Give Kudos (star provided in right) to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Did you check our new quick reference timing closure guide (UG1292)?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
pratham
Scholar
Scholar

@bowen_fu Let me check and get back to you on this. I think it is supported but since you are getting an error, let me reconfirm

-Pratham

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
bowen_fu
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks pratham
0 Kudos