UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor iqbalr
Visitor

XTP427 Schematic Review Checklist - Error running the worksheet?

Jump to solution

Hi all,

I seem to be hitting an issue with the XTP427 UltraScale+ Schematic Review checklist. I keep receiving an error dialog when running any commands (such as 'Create a new checklist') in the worksheet:

"Compile error in hidden module: Module <#> [...] This error is incompatible with the version, platform, or architecture of this application. Click 'Help' for information on how to correct this error."

original.png

Needless to say, the help page is blank. I've tried upgrading from Office 15 (2013) to Office 16 (2016), but that hasn't resolved the issue. I've also tried saving out to alternate formats (.XLSM, .XLSX, etc.) but that hasn't worked either.

I'm wondering if it's stemming from using 32-bit Office on 64-bit Windows... but I would hope the worksheet would be more robust than that.

2.png

Any ideas on how to resolve this?

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: XTP427 Schematic Review Checklist - Error running the worksheet?

Jump to solution

@iqbalr Sent you an email with a version of file. Let me know if that works for you. 

- Giri
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There's no such thing as a stupid question. Feel free to ask but do a quick search to make sure it ain't already answered.
Keep conversing, give Kudos and Accept Solution when you get one.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10 Replies
Visitor iqbalr
Visitor

Jump to solution

FYI - that error is preventing the commands from running, so the workbook is effectively dead... can't see any way to use this so far.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

@iqbalr Sent you an email with a version of file. Let me know if that works for you. 

- Giri
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There's no such thing as a stupid question. Feel free to ask but do a quick search to make sure it ain't already answered.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Visitor iqbalr
Visitor

Jump to solution

Hi 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

@gnarahar I am now having the same issue. Can you send me an email with the version that worked on office15. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

@vanlandingham10 Done 

- Giri

Jump to solution

@gnarahar I also had the same issue for Ultrascale series (XTP344). Is it possible to kindly provide one version file to fix this issue.

0 Kudos
Newbie y910129

Jump to solution
I am having the same issue. Can you send me an email with the version that worked on office16. Thanks.
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I'm having this same issues...Can I please be provided the correct version of the file

jflo
0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

jacqueline@epiqsolutions.com  Sent you the file

- Giri
0 Kudos
Newbie hill

Jump to solution

I'm always meeting with the same problem with XTP427 on the WIN10/OFFICE 2013 64BIT.

Can you please send me a copy?

0 Kudos