Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

ZCU 111 Non-MTS 8*8 example

Jump to solution

Hi, I am following the tutorials on ZCU111 to learn the non-MTS mode

https://xilinx-wiki.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/A/pages/57573648/Non-MTS+Design+8x8

However, when I follow the tutorials and start generating the signal from the DAC, it appears the following error message:

ERROR: LocalMemTrigger EXECUTE
invalid: args Design doesnot support non-MTS mode

cclinrichard_0-1599091459210.png

I was wondering if anyone has faced or know the error before and give me some hints/tips/guidance on it.

Thanks in advance

CC

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @cclinrichard 

default design loaded is non-MTS design and you have to change to MTS design first to run MTS test as below.

image.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
如果提供的信息能解决您的问题,请标记为“接受为解决方案”。
如果您认为帖子有帮助,请点击“奖励”。谢谢!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @cclinrichard 

default design loaded is non-MTS design and you have to change to MTS design first to run MTS test as below.

image.png

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
如果提供的信息能解决您的问题,请标记为“接受为解决方案”。
如果您认为帖子有帮助,请点击“奖励”。谢谢!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos