Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Participant
Participant

ZCU111 Generate Data in PS and send to PL Rf data Converter

Jump to solution

Hello all,

I wrote a program using the PYNQ framework to generate some custom modulated data. I would like to send that data from the PS to the PL Rf data converter to be transmitted out. I was wondering if there was existing IP that does this, or if someone could help to point me in the right direction of where to get started. I am using the ZCU111. I am very new to FPGA development and Vivado so I am having some trouble on where to begin.. I have seen some other examples of IP that will generate the data inside PL and send it to the rf data converter, but nothing that allows one to generate data on the PS side to be transfered to memory and then to the Rf data converter.

Thank you!

S. T.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello

It seems that you are looking for the solution to use PYNQ with ZCU111 board.

You may refer to below link and it is an open source project to run PYNQ on ZCU111 board.

https://github.com/Xilinx/PYNQ_RFSOC_Workshop

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
如果提供的信息能解决您的问题,请标记为“接受为解决方案”。
如果您认为帖子有帮助,请点击“奖励”。谢谢!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Highlighted
Participant
Participant

To add to this question, I have found an example of the PYNQ-Z1 ADC-DAC code to use the overlay to write data to be sent out. I can't seem to find the base overlay file for the ZCU111. Does this exist?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello

It seems that you are looking for the solution to use PYNQ with ZCU111 board.

You may refer to below link and it is an open source project to run PYNQ on ZCU111 board.

https://github.com/Xilinx/PYNQ_RFSOC_Workshop

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
如果提供的信息能解决您的问题,请标记为“接受为解决方案”。
如果您认为帖子有帮助,请点击“奖励”。谢谢!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Participant
Participant

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Visitor
Visitor

hi,

I also can't seem to find the base overlay file for the ZCU111.

when i import BaseOverlay, it was that ModuleNot foundError: No module named 'BaseOverlay'

how do i get it?

QQ图片20200715172044.png

0 Kudos