Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jorgitog1
Contributor
Contributor

ZCU111 Zynq Ultrascale+ RF Data Converter(2.1) Missing System Clocking Tab

Jump to solution

When I double click the Zynq Ultrascale + RF Data Converter block and select DAC Tile 228 tab, the System Clocking tab is not showing.  When I run the API function GetBlockStatus, the DataPathClocksStatus structure member returns a value of 0 which means that all required datapath clocks are not enabled.

Could somebody please help me getting back the System Clocking Tab or pointing me in the right direction in regards to the DataPathClocksStatus having a value of 0.

Thanks for your help.

Jorge Gonzalez

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jorgitog1
Contributor
Contributor

Dear pthakare:

Unfortunately, my workplace prevents me from being able to share screenshots the same day.  Since the process would take a few days, looking at the picture you posted actually answered my question.

On the Converter Setup, I had selected Simple instead of Advanced.  Once you select Advanced, the System Clocking tab is displayed.  

Thanks for your quick reply.

Jorge

View solution in original post

3 Replies
pthakare

Hi @jorgitog1 

This is bit unexpected to us , Can you please share the snippet for you IP configuration here.

Just now i checked in VIVADO 2019.1  for DAC tile 228 and System clocking tab is there

Capture.PNG

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply if you have any queries, give kudos and accept as solution
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jorgitog1
Contributor
Contributor

Dear pthakare:

Unfortunately, my workplace prevents me from being able to share screenshots the same day.  Since the process would take a few days, looking at the picture you posted actually answered my question.

On the Converter Setup, I had selected Simple instead of Advanced.  Once you select Advanced, the System Clocking tab is displayed.  

Thanks for your quick reply.

Jorge

View solution in original post

pthakare

Hi @jorgitog1 

Even though Converter setup is set to "Simple"  you have provisio to set the PLL and Clocking configuration

Capture.PNG

Reply if you have any queries, give kudos and accept as solution
0 Kudos