UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor majestix69
Visitor

Zynq UltraScale+ Power Sequence Timing & PS_POR_B

Dear all

I've got the following two questions about power sequencing in a Zynq UltraScale+ application:

• Where can the timing requirements (if any exist) of the power sequence be found (e.g. how long to wait after stable VCCINT until power-up of VCCAUX)? Neither of UG583 nor DS925 elaborate on this.

• DS925 states "The FPD (when used) must be powered before PS_POR_B is released". What, if I want to bring up LPD first and subsequently with active LPD bring up FPD as well (only as long as APU required)? If I need to assert PS_POR_B bringing up FPD, I assume this will reset the already running LPD as well. How to handle this?

Best regards,
Peter

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Zynq UltraScale+ Power Sequence Timing & PS_POR_B

I can only answer to the first point. I believe there is no timing specified. just the sequence and the ramp-up.

As an example, in our case, we used a 10ms delay between power-ups

--Sebastien
0 Kudos