Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
xiongmi
Participant
Participant

about ku11p power supply

Jump to solution

Can i tie MGTAVCC_L and MGTAVCC_R together ?Similarly about MGTAVTT_L and MGTAVTT_R?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
gnarahar

@xiongmi  Yes, you can combine. The _L and _R identify the quad groups of MGT's connected and if aren't using a specific quad. you can leave that group of Power supply (i.e. _L or _R) either unconnected or tied to GND. 

Review Analog Power Supply Pins section from Page#315 of UG576 v1.5.1 which elaborates in detail. 

- Giri
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There's no such thing as a stupid question. Feel free to ask but do a quick search to make sure it ain't already answered.
Keep conversing, give Kudos and Accept Solution when you get one.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
gnarahar

@xiongmi  Yes, you can combine. The _L and _R identify the quad groups of MGT's connected and if aren't using a specific quad. you can leave that group of Power supply (i.e. _L or _R) either unconnected or tied to GND. 

Review Analog Power Supply Pins section from Page#315 of UG576 v1.5.1 which elaborates in detail. 

- Giri
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There's no such thing as a stupid question. Feel free to ask but do a quick search to make sure it ain't already answered.
Keep conversing, give Kudos and Accept Solution when you get one.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos