Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ukonar
Contributor
Contributor

how to access zynq in kcu105 ultrascale kit

Jump to solution

In  KCU105 Evaluation Board, I'm not able access Zynq "xc7z010GLG225"  through IP block generator in vivado 2015.4.

Can anyone answer how to access the Zynq in KCU105 .

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pratham
Scholar
Scholar

@ukonar The system controller (Zynq) is delivered as a black-box design that communicates with onboard
programmable devices over an I2C interface. The Zynq-7000 AP SoC system controller IP is
not provided and is not available to end users for modification purposes.

-Pratham

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
pratham
Scholar
Scholar

@ukonar The system controller (Zynq) is delivered as a black-box design that communicates with onboard
programmable devices over an I2C interface. The Zynq-7000 AP SoC system controller IP is
not provided and is not available to end users for modification purposes.

-Pratham

Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

View solution in original post