UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer rmm
Observer

reconfiguring lmk clock with LMX2594ClockConfig

So I initialize my LMX2594 to one clock rate and set up my ADCs/DACs and they all work fine.

However, after I have already initialized it and I want to reconfigure I call LMX2594ClockConfig() again with a new rate, and now when I set my mixer settings they are mistuned (by a ratio of the first clock rate to the second).

Do I have to reset all of my tiles (PG269, page 106-107) in order for the power up sequence to pass the new clock information to the tiles?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: reconfiguring lmk clock with LMX2594ClockConfig

Hi

Usually we need shutdown and startup the tile if clock setting changed.

Have you ever tried shutdown/startup the tile and can this help make your new setting works fine? I am wondering if this cannot help the new rate work fine that might have some additional settings needed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
如果提供的信息能解决您的问题,请标记为“接受为解决方案”。
如果您认为帖子有帮助,请点击“奖励”。谢谢!
Observer rmm
Observer

Unfortunately using Xrfdc_Shutdown() and Xrfdc_StartUp() did not help.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @rmm 

Sorry for the delayed reply. I was on Vacation for a week.

Have you tried API function XRFdc_DynamicPLLConfig  after you change the LMK2594 output clock with a new frequency?

You can set your new reference clock frequency and sampling clock frequncy with this function and then reset the whole tile.

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
如果提供的信息能解决您的问题,请标记为“接受为解决方案”。
如果您认为帖子有帮助,请点击“奖励”。谢谢!
0 Kudos