UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

which pins can be used as output clock pins in xcvu13p?

Jump to solution

Please let me know is there specific pins on Virtex ultrascale+ (XCVu13P) could be used as output clock pins ? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: which pins can be used as output clock pins in xcvu13p?

Jump to solution

Hi @niu_zun 

Any pin of the device can be used to forward the clock from device. The best parctice is to use the ODDR to make sure the clock remains on dedicated clock network

i.e

CLock you want to forward  -> ODDR  (D1='1', D2='0' and CLK = CLK Forward)  -> Any GPIO

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply if you have any queries, give kudos and accept as solution
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Jump to solution

Hi @niu_zun 

Any pin of the device can be used to forward the clock from device. The best parctice is to use the ODDR to make sure the clock remains on dedicated clock network

i.e

CLock you want to forward  -> ODDR  (D1='1', D2='0' and CLK = CLK Forward)  -> Any GPIO

Reply if you have any queries, give kudos and accept as solution

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Contributor
Contributor

Jump to solution

Thanks for your advice.

0 Kudos