Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
erdincc
Visitor
Visitor

DRAM AND GSTREAMER

Hello,

I am using ULTRASCALE+ MPSOC which is xczu4ev-sfvc784-1-i family. I have camera which interface is LVCMOS and I want to capture live video.That's why I used DMA, DRAM IP cores. I can write and read data DRAM using AXI DMA. Moreover, I need to use GSTREAMER and unfortunately I cannot access the that video data by using GSTREAMER. How can I access the DRAM via GSTREAMER?

Can you help me?

Thanks.

Regards.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
watari
Teacher
Teacher

Hi @erdincc 

Would you consider media graph to store camera data on linux v4l2 ?

Best regards,

0 Kudos
erdincc
Visitor
Visitor

Hi @watari,
I am using actually PS DRAM inside the ultrascale mpsoc and I don't know how I will intagrate gstreamer and memory together. I store the camera data in the memory which is ps dram and I want to send these data to gstreamer. How gstreamer access the these data ı dont have any idea about this issue. Also this capturing the video process is done on petalinux.

0 Kudos
watari
Teacher
Teacher

Hi @erdincc 

>I store the camera data in the memory which is ps dram and I want to send these data to gstreamer. How gstreamer access the these data ı dont have any idea about this issue.

Also this capturing the video process is done on petalinux.

Would you consider v4l2 on linux and v42l source element at GStreamer ?

>Also this capturing the video process is done on petalinux.

How do you capture video stream ?

For example, if you captured video stream data by ex. yavta on petalinux, you already prepared v4l2 media graph.

Best regards,

0 Kudos