Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

MIPI D-DHPY

Jump to solution

I'm using the Ultrscale+ series controller(zu3eg zu9eg).My design implement a MIPI D-DPHY.But a pin related MIPI D-DPHY is broken.I want to use the PCIE pin replace the pin related  MIPI D-DPHY.Does it work?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hello @mason_zhou 

>I want to use the PCIE pin replace the pin related MIPI D-DPHY.Does it work?

PCIe is using Transceiver (GTH/GTY for PL, GTR for PS), in the other hands, MIPI D-PHY is using HP I/O pins.
No, these pins are not swappable. It will not work.

You may also consider to change the current MIPI D-PHY pin assignment if you have unused HP banks/IOs (Please note that MIPI D-PHY needs 1.2V VCCIO and VRP pin needs to be connected to ground via a 240 ohm resistor. ). If the pin-assigment modification cannot fit your system, we would suggest to replace the device instead.

Regards
Leo

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hello @mason_zhou 

>I want to use the PCIE pin replace the pin related MIPI D-DPHY.Does it work?

PCIe is using Transceiver (GTH/GTY for PL, GTR for PS), in the other hands, MIPI D-PHY is using HP I/O pins.
No, these pins are not swappable. It will not work.

You may also consider to change the current MIPI D-PHY pin assignment if you have unused HP banks/IOs (Please note that MIPI D-PHY needs 1.2V VCCIO and VRP pin needs to be connected to ground via a 240 ohm resistor. ). If the pin-assigment modification cannot fit your system, we would suggest to replace the device instead.

Regards
Leo

View solution in original post

0 Kudos