cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Regarding Image processing in FPGA

Hello.

I am doing a project implementing the physical security for FPGA based system and I am implementing a Optical PUF(physicaly unclonable function) which uses image of a authentication token and convert it to the bit stream and save it on FPGA. But I am not able to figure out how an Image is converted to the bit stream. Some one told me of a gabor filter but it just detect the edge but does not convert it to bit stream. .

Paper from where I am trying to implement PUF is attached.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Regarding Image processing in FPGA

Hi,

Bitstream contains the implementation data of all the logic which goes into the FPGA. Probably you can create a image information and store it in BRAM's inside the information. Hope you know the contents of the bitstream for an FPGA.

Thanks,
Anirudh

PS: Please MARK this as an answer in case it helped resolve your query.Give kudos in case the post guided you to a solution.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Re: Regarding Image processing in FPGA

Hi  ,

I want to save my image in RAM, or is that from image block is enough ?? I mean it is automaticly saved in RAM?

how can I use look up table in simulink? I mean read the coefficnts and image form . mat file and coonect it to look up table?

MY coeffints which are about 1 miliion in one case are constant for esch block, so I think I need to use look up table.

how can I impleemnt it?

BR

0 Kudos