cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simulating LPDDR2 on XC7Z015

Hi,

I am about to start running a board level LPDDR2 interface simulation on Mentor HyperLynx tool. We have created the IBIS model from the Xilinx FPGA development tool. I wonder if I need to make any changes to the IBIS mode to run a successful simulation? any other thing to watch out?

Thanks

Ali

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Teacher
Teacher

Hi ali.sorouri@raytheon.com 

What is your problem ?

Basically, you don't need any change without any parameter for DRAM to do SI simulation with IBIS model.

Best regards,

0 Kudos

No problem yet as I have not started it yet. I just wanted to know if there are special instructions and setups to the IBIS model. if nothing I will run and post an update here or questions if I may have.

thanks

Ali

0 Kudos

Had the IBIS model generated for XC7Z015 FPGA. but I get some error/warnings after I setup LPDDR2 parameters in DDRx Wizard of HyperLynx Simulator. I have attached the error log file for your reference. I would like to know how I can fix the issues that are listed in this error log. Specifically I want to fix errors that are shown in lines 5, 6, 91, 99, and 110, 113, and more that resemble the ones in lines 99 & 113.

First time creating IBIS in-house, so want to make sure all is good with IBIS model before I run the simulation.

Thanks

Ali

0 Kudos
Teacher
Teacher

Hi ali.sorouri@raytheon.com 

It seems your target spec issue or environment issue.

So, would you make sure what you want to achieve with your target specification ?

Best regards,

0 Kudos