Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

VPSS Problem

Jump to solution

Hi,

My Image Processing pipeline is

VintoAXI -> Demosaic -> Gamma LUT -> VPSS (CSC configuration only ) -> Image enhancement -> VPSS(Full Fledged)  -> AXItoVout

Here my design is working fine. but i want to configure Brightness, Contrast and Saturation of the VPSS(CSC only) at run time.Here the problem is the Image enhancement IP will support only YCbCr format.So i used VPSS(CSC mode only) to convert RGB to YUV444. At the same time VPSS(Full Fledged Mode) which is used for Color conversion (YCbCr to RGB) and Scaling the Image. So i don't known how to modify the code.

Thanks

kannan

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

Hi ,

Finally i found the functions for Brightness , contrast , Saturation , Rgain , Bgain and Ggain in xvprocss. Now i am able to control these functionality at run time.

Thanks,

kannan 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted

Hi @kannan,

Can you clarify your question for the community? 

"Here my design is working fine" - Which design/pipeline are you referencing? Can you confirm at which point the design is working fine?

"So I don't know how to modify the code" - How are you trying to modify the code? What issue are you running into?

Regards,

Sam

Sam

Don't forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

Xilinx Video Design Hub
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

Hi ,

Finally i found the functions for Brightness , contrast , Saturation , Rgain , Bgain and Ggain in xvprocss. Now i am able to control these functionality at run time.

Thanks,

kannan 

View solution in original post